We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team and support our executive team.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other
assigned leadership staff.
Keep the CEO advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up.
Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determine
the importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
Schedule departmental meetings; assist in preparing and distributing meeting agendas and
Assist CEO in daily activity and priority tracking, including responding to emails and creating priority
tasks based upon email communications, and tracking the CEO’s action items from meetings to
include in daily briefings and/ or for the CEO task list.
Manage the CEO’s schedule and meeting’s needs by providing a daily schedule with all necessary
materials for the next day’s meetings and schedule conference calls and meetings (internally and
Draft correspondence and other documents at the direction of the CEO assuring timely responses
to internal and external inquiries and requests.
Determine priority of matters of attention for CEO; redirect matters to staff to handle, or handle
matters personally, as appropriate, ensuring the efficiency and productivity of the entire
Work collaboratively across the company to prepare high-quality materials and presentations for the
CEO, as well as create a process to help staff understand how to work with this role.
Organize and maintain files, records, and correspondence both online (i.e., CRM and easily
accessible files) and physical files.
Handles all issues related to the CEO’s financial reimbursements including resolving any issues
that may arise.
Assists with special projects and various administrative and clerical duties (i.e., booking travel and
accommodations) as requested by the senior leadership team.
Maintains superior relations with key stakeholders including Board members, current/ prospective
funders, external partners, senior leadership, and staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and, at times, stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Able to type a minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or
- Is highly flexible; skilled at and eager to manage evolving priorities
- Excels at planning, organizing, and carrying out multiple activities with competing deadlines
- Has a proven track record of anticipating the needs of executives
- Is proactive and likes learning new skills on the go when needed
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Enjoys building relationships and working with people
- Proficient in Google Workspace Tools, and video conferencing platforms (i.e., Zoom)
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
Minimum 3 years of experience.
Work authorization/security clearance requirements: must have the required work/employment authorization/permit.